Accelerate your journey to the cloud.
Begin with the right strategy.
Migrating to the cloud is a big move. Like any significant business transition, careful planning and in-depth expertise are the keys to success. From requirements to implementation, a Xantrion Cloud Strategy™ can help, ensuring your data remains safe and downtime is minimized.
Rely on our proven approach.
Assess and understand your requirements.
Select solutions that meet your requirements.
Execute an implementation plan designed to minimize disruption.
Provide 24×7 support for your cloud-based IT infrastructure.
Our experts create a cloud strategy that is tailored to your business.
Based on our experience with Office 365 and other cloud services, our proven approach incorporates the
- What aspect of your systems are better off in the cloud and what type of cloud services make sense
- Do the cloud services under consideration meet your cybersecurity and compliance requirements
- Are the services robust, with well-defined business continuity practices
- Do the services meet your technical and feature requirements
- Is data ownership well defined
- Do the services include end-user support, and if so, what is their support reputation
- Is the service provider likely to remain in business, and do they have a strong development roadmap
- Which systems should be moved to the cloud first and how
- Who are the best people to manage your cloud migrations
- How should your cloud services be configured
How to Manage SaaS Sprawl
From features, to security and identity management capabilities, a thorough evaluation of your SaaS applications is a critical component to your overall cloud strategy. Hear from Xantrion CTO, Christian Kelly, as he discusses why it’s prudent to have your managed security provider take the lead on this front.
Explore Our Services
“Today, the firm’s employees only need one login to access all their data and applications securely from any location.”
—Owner, Real Estate Management Firm