Experience IT as it should be—completely managed.
Take IT and cybersecurity off your agenda with Xantrion Managed IT services.
Your business depends on your critical systems, but that doesn’t mean you need an in-house team to maintain them. With Xantrion Managed IT™ services, we handle all of your cybersecurity and IT operations, giving you peace of mind and the freedom to concentrate on what you do best.
Receive robust managed IT services that stay within your budget.
Our team supports your users, helps protect against cyberattacks, implements new technology, and continually monitors your systems for optimal performance—all for a fixed monthly fee. You’ll never see extra charges for system upgrades, after-hours support, or emergency support.
We answer the phone immediately—24/7—and if necessary, we’ll send one of our engineers to your offices in two hours or less. We understand that your business can’t afford to wait.
Xantrion Managed IT Services:
Our IT expertise is at your service.
- Our team of certified IT experts handle your technology initiatives and daily IT operations.
- We establish one point of contact for simplified issue resolution.
- Our managed security services help safeguard your information assets.
- We help you leverage the Xantrion Technology Platform,™ a combination of fully vetted solutions that are configured—using best practices—to maximize infrastructure performance.
- We always apply the Xantrion Managed Service Standard,™ a compilation of IT support practices that increase end-user satisfaction and reduce costs.
- We help make regulatory confirmation easy, and work to satisfy all key requirements.
Our expert team ensures the support you receive meets the highest standards.
Certified Cloud Specialist
Certified IT Operations Specialists
Certified Networking Specialists
Certified Security Specialists
Certified Microsoft Specialists
Project Management Specialists
“Their willingness to sit with us in the event of an SEC audit and the breadth of their offerings showed that they understood both the regulations and risks of the environment we work in.”
—COO, Wealth Management Firm