In OneDrive, there are a few basics to learn that will help you find files and folders and get information about them.
Watch this short video to learn about features within the navigation pane and toolbar, such as:
- Files is your home base where you can find all of your files and folders.
- Recent shows the files you worked on last.
- Shared are the files others have shared with you and the files you’ve shared with others.
- Discover shows files that are trending around you from people you work with.
- Recycle bin shows your deleted files and folders.
- Shared libraries show files in recently visited Teams and SharePoint sites.
- Select New to create files or folders.
- Select Upload to add files or folders to your OneDrive storage.
- Select Sort to change how you’d like to view your files.
- Select View to change the view.
- Select Information to see details like who Has Access and Activity. Or, hover the cursor over a file and information will appear.
Use keywords and tags to Search for files or folders.