Build a winning, secure remote workforce
The time has never been better to upgrade your Office 365 to enable your people and teams to be productive from anywhere, at any time, securely.
Why are companies adopting more flexible work from home policies?
Employees and employers are sharing:
Afraid to go back to the office*
Aren’t confident there is a safe workplace to return to*
Said they were adopting flexible work-from-home policies*
And if you haven’t already, the first step to take is to implement Microsoft Teams as your communications hub to facilitate:
- Meetings and calling
- Chat and collaboration
- Apps and workflow
Your ability to provide your workforce with a secure, in-office experience, from anywhere, at any time may begin with Microsoft Teams but it doesn’t stop here.
*Korn Ferry, June 2020 survey, Society for Human Resources Management, May 2020 survey.
Extending your remote work policy for your team?
SharePoint and OneDrive can help improve your company’s work from home experience by providing seamless employee connections and work-flow efficiency. OneDrive is the Microsoft cloud-based file sharing and storage application.
Accessing it is as easy as logging into Office.com from a home computer, or opening the OneDrive app on a work computer or phone. Team members can edit as well as access files from all devices and share files inside and outside your organization. They can also work together in real-time with other team members in Microsoft Office documents. Sync features ensure documents are always available from anywhere, at any time. And you can enable your team to do all this—from home office to onsite, on any device—computer, tablet or mobile, even when offline, with the knowledge that files are protected and backed up.
So why is SharePoint also needed if OneDrive is being leveraged?
While OneDrive is designed for personal file sharing and storage, SharePoint Online is designed for group content sharing and storage. Document libraries and company or team intranet sites are the primary vehicles for sharing content. The mobile version of SharePoint Online will allow team members to catch up on company or team news on–the-go. The Search, List and Follow features allow members to search for sites, files and people across the company.
There’s a lot these two applications can do to better enable your team to work more efficiently, collaboratively and securely. Want to explore more?
Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive video tips and tricks
- Introduction to Microsoft Teams
- Get Started with Microsoft Teams
- Work within Team Channels
- Send Email to an Entire Teams Channel
- Create and Format Posts within Teams
- Get Co-workers Attention by Using Mentions
- Keep Track of Messages within Teams
- Upload and Share Files Using Teams
- Start a Teams Chat Session
- Make Calls with Microsoft Teams
- Schedule and Manage Meetings Using Teams
- How to Join a Teams Meeting
- Share Your Screen Using Teams
- What is OneDrive
- OneDrive for Business Basics
- Set up OneDrive on your Android, Phone or Tablet
- Set up OneDrive on your iPhone or iPad
- How to Use the OneDrive Mobile App
- Upload Files and Folder to OneDrive for Business
- Create Files and Folders in OneDrive for Business
- How to Sync Files and Folders with OneDrive for Business
- Delete and Restore Files in OneDrive
- Microsoft OneDrive Quick Start Guide
Your Remote Workforce—Thru COVID-19 and Beyond
Learn how Microsoft Teams and SharePoint can provide a virtual, collaborative workplace including:
- Secure, remote access anywhere, anytime, on any device
- Real-time meetings and collaboration with people inside and outside the organization
- Cloud file storage for access and co-authoring
- The ability to inform and engage employees and customers