With OneDrive on your mobile device, you can access, upload, and share your files from anywhere. Watch this brief video to learn how to use the OneDrive mobile app. The mobile app lets you:
- Open your files in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint to edit them.
- Share, delete, move, or rename files.
- Save files offline so you can view or edit when you’re not connected to the internet.
- Create new files and folders, take photos or videos, and upload new files.
- Use Scan to turn a document, whiteboard, or business card into a PDF that you can annotate and share with others.
- Switch between multiple OneDrive accounts.