IT Support Engineer/Help Desk (Remote 10am – 7pm PST)
If you’re looking to learn from a winning information technology team and receive outstanding benefits that support your family- while working for a company that takes a people-first approach to business, we invite you to explore our IT support engineer (help desk) position.
- This is a remote work from home role.
- Shift Monday – Friday, 10am – 7pm PST.
- On-call is no more than 2 weeks/year, compensated and low call volume.
- Clients use a standard tech stack, and we separate from clients that aren’t professional.
- We promote from within whenever possible.
- Hear from one of Xantrion’s Engineers
- Learn how we provide professional development
Required Technical Support Experience and Qualifications
- 4 to 8 years of technical support experience
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Familiar with backup technologies (VEEAM, Crashplan, etc.)
- Familiar with anti-virus technologies (AV Defender, etc.)
- Familiar with software deployment technologies (ghost, repackaging tools)
- Knowledgeable about basic networking (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, subnetting)
- Familiar with remote access technologies (VPN, terminal services)
- Knowledgeable about current Microsoft Windows operating systems
Desired Technical Support Experience and Qualifications
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant certifications (MCP, CCNA, etc.)
- Experience in customer service
- 100% of medical, dental, vision for you and your family
- 401K with company match up to 4% of salary
- Certification reimbursement and annual training budget
- 17 Days PTO per year in addition to paid training days
- Bonuses for referring new clients or employees
- $55,000 to $65,000 per year.
Xantrion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.