IT Field Services Engineer
If you’re looking to learn from a winning information technology team and receive outstanding benefits that support your family- while working for a company that takes a people-first approach to business, we invite you to explore our IT Field Service Engineer position.
- Onsite support at various client sites around the SF Bay Area.
- Knowledgeable about current Microsoft Office Suites.
- Knowledgeable about printers.
- Knowledgeable about tablets and smartphones.
- Familiar with laptop and desktop hardware.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- A love of computer technology.
- A valid CA driver’s license.
- A reliable mode of transportation.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- CompTIA A+ certification.
- A love of computer gaming.
- A computer hobbyist.
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision for you and your family.
- Certification and training reimbursement.
- 17 Days PTO per year (in addition to training allowance).
- 401K match up to 4% of salary.
- $55,000 to $65,000 per year.
Xantrion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.