IT Account Manager in SF Bay Area
If you’re looking to join a company that takes a people-first approach to business and are ready to take your technology consulting skills to the next level, you’re in the right place.
- Xantrion is a woman-owned IT company that has been providing growth opportunities for IT professionals since 2000.
- Our outstanding team has won numerous awards, many for consecutive years in a row, including CRN’s Pioneer 250 and The Business Time Best Places to Work.
- An IT Account Manager or Virtual Chief Information Officer (“vCIO”) is responsible for developing and maintaining an IT plan and budget for their assigned clients. This plan not only protects client data and systems, it also improves productivity and collaboration as well as manages IT costs.
- As the client account manager, the IT Account Manager is ultimately responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of end-user and infrastructure support, project engagements, and managed services.
- As the client relationship manager, the IT Account Manager is responsible for the overall “health and well-being” of their client relationships, as defined by the customer’s satisfaction, retention, and profitability. To maintain these client relationships, the IT Account Manager will visit Bay Area clients on a monthly basis.
Knowledge & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a previous technology consulting role
- Strong diagnostic and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly and accurately determine incident scope and impact
- Ability to multitask with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Strong understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Certification reimbursement and annual training budget
- 17 Days PTO per year in addition to paid training days
- 401K match up to 4% of salary
Xantrion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.