Since 2000, continued growth has hastened our need for field service engineers. Our current opening is based in Oakland, California, and is ideal for people who are looking for their first information technology job. As part of our helpdesk support team, you will go onsite with customers and resolve support requests in a timely manner. We will train you on the information technology industry from the ground up, and you will work with some of the most talented IT pros in the SF Bay Area. Two years from now, you will look back and discover you have taken your helpdesk technician/field service engineer skills and success to the next level.
The health and safety of our onsite people is a top priority. As a result, we only go onsite if we have to, we visit when no one else is around, we work separately from others when possible and we train our onsite people on safety procedures as well as provide appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Onsite support at various client sites around the SF Bay Area.
- Knowledgeable about current Microsoft Office Suites.
- Knowledgeable about printers.
- Knowledgeable about tablets and smartphones.
- Familiar with laptop and desktop hardware.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- A love of computer technology.
- A valid CA driver’s license.
- A reliable mode of transportation.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Comp TIA A+ certification.
- A love of computer gaming.
- A computer hobbyist.
- Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your dependents.
- Training Paid Time Off and reimbursement of expenses.
- 17 Days PTO per year (in addition to training allowance).
- 401K match up to 4% of salary.
$45,000 to $55,000 per year.
If you are a talented helpdesk service professional, and want to begin a field service engineer career, apply today.