Customer Service Representative (Remote, 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM PST)
Want to join a great team? Interested in working in a technology company? Is working in a company that’s made inclusion a cornerstone of their success one of your goals?
Then look no further. Our woman and minority-owned IT company has been providing opportunities for customer service representatives since 2015. Our team is so outstanding, we’ve won numerous awards, including CRN’s Pioneer 250 and The Business Times Best Places to Work.
If you are an experienced customer service representative with call center experience, and you are interested in working in a more technical environment, Xantrion might be for you.
The overall objective of the customer service representative role is to coordinate workflow for service desk technicians and consultants who, in turn, provide service to our clients, such as:
- Answer high volume incoming calls from our call center.
- Identify incoming service requests within ConnectWise dispatch board and removing unwanted SPAM.
- Perform ticket triage by clarifying and updating fields within tickets to ensure technicians are able to quickly and accurately gauge the scope of the service requests.
- Schedule tickets to the most appropriate resources based on urgency, availability, and technical skill level.
- Adhere to internal security policies by seeking approval for access changes in service requests from client’s IT liaison in writing, where appropriate.
- Set client expectations, when needed, regarding availability of resources for tickets that come into the service board and tickets that require re-dispatch.
- Maintain an awareness of trends in client’s service requests and alert service managers or primary consultants to recurring issues, particularly when problems reported may be indicative of a larger issue.
- Forecast workload for support staff, including weekend and after-hour work, in order to assist with scheduling and escalating work.
- Prepare resource schedules for help desk coverage, escalation engineers, on-call resources, and team meetings.
- Update client information (i.e. client engineer assignments, primary liaisons, etc.) as needed.
- Periodically review open requests and verify their status, proper client agreements are selected, and a resource is assigned.
Required Customer Service Experience and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years customer service experience.
- 1+ years providing customer service in a call center.
- Ability to quickly and accurately determine incident scope and impact.
- Demonstrable competency in use of Microsoft Office products:
- Outlook – high level for e-mail and organizational tracking tasks
- Excel / Word – intermediate skill
- Ability to multitask with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Superior customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Superior documentation and follow-up skills.
- Salary commensurate with customer service representative experience.
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision for you and your family.
- 401K with company match up to 4% of salary.
- 17 days/year PTO.
- Bonuses for referring new clients or employees.
Xantrion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.