If you’re looking to join a company that takes a people-first approach to business and are ready to take your technology skills to the next level, you’re in the right place.
- Xantrion is a woman-owned IT company that has been providing growth opportunities for IT professionals since 2000.
- Our outstanding team has won numerous awards, many for consecutive years in a row, including CRN’s Pioneer 250 and The Business Time Best Places to Work.
- Onsite support at various client sites around the SF Bay Area.
- Knowledgeable about current Microsoft Office Suites.
- Knowledgeable about printers.
- Knowledgeable about tablets and smartphones.
- Familiar with laptop and desktop hardware.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- A love of computer technology.
- A valid CA driver’s license.
- A reliable mode of transportation.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Comp TIA A+ certification.
- A love of computer gaming.
- A computer hobbyist.
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision for you and your family.
- Certification and training reimbursement.
- 17 Days PTO per year (in addition to training allowance).
- 401K match up to 4% of salary.
$50,000 – $70,000, commensurate with experience. $5,000 bonus.
Please visit our careers page to learn more about our company culture and values.
The health and safety of our onsite people is a top priority. As a result, we only go onsite if we have to, we visit when no one else is around, we work separately from others when possible and we train our onsite people on safety procedures as well as provide appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
Xantrion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.