Computer Technician – $5,000 Bonus
Want to join a great team? Looking to take your IT support skills to the next level? Is working in a cybersecurity and information technology company that’s made inclusion a cornerstone of their success one of your goals?
Then look no further. Our woman and minority-owned IT company has been providing growth opportunities for technical support engineers since 2000. Our team is so outstanding, we’ve won numerous awards, including CRN’s Pioneer 250 and The Business Times Best Places to Work.
If you’re looking to join a progressive company and ready to take your IT support career to the next level, apply today.
- Onsite support at various client sites around the SF Bay Area.
- Knowledgeable about current Microsoft Office Suites.
- Knowledgeable about printers.
- Knowledgeable about tablets and smartphones.
- Familiar with laptop and desktop hardware.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- A love of computer technology.
- A valid CA driver’s license.
- A reliable mode of transportation.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Comp TIA A+ certification.
- A love of computer gaming.
- A computer hobbyist.
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision for you and your family.
- Certification and training reimbursement.
- 17 Days PTO per year (in addition to training allowance).
- 401K match up to 4% of salary.
$50,000 – $70,000, commensurate with experience.
The health and safety of our onsite people is a top priority. As a result, we only go onsite if we have to, we visit when no one else is around, we work separately from others when possible and we train our onsite people on safety procedures as well as provide appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
Xantrion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.