Turn a conversation into an instant meeting with a few clicks. Add audio, video, and share your screen. Watch this short video to review these step-by-step instructions:
Start a meeting
- To start a meeting, do one of the following:
- Select in a new conversation.
- Select in an existing conversation to keep all that conversation’s context.
- In your video preview, enter a name for the meeting, and select Meet now.
- Select the names of the team members you want to invite to the meeting. You can also type a phone number, a good way to add people outside your organization that aren’t using Teams.
Join a meeting
- Look for the meeting notification icon in a conversation to find a meeting.
- Select Jump In to participate in the meeting.
- Select the share screen icon to show your screen to the other people in the meeting.
Select more options icon to record the meeting. You’ll be emailed when the video is ready so you can view, edit, and share with others.