Watch this short video to learn about syncing the files in your Microsoft 365 or Microsoft SharePoint site libraries so they’re always available on your computer, even when you’re offline.
- On the SharePoint site that you want to sync files from, select Sync.
Note: If your browser asks for permission to use OneDrive, confirm that it’s OK.
- Sign in to OneDrive to start syncing your files and finish OneDrive setup.
Work with your files in your file system
- Once synced, your SharePoint files appear in File Explorer under the name of your organization, or in Mac Finder if you’re using a Mac.
- Each location will appear in a separate subfolder.
- Copy or move files from your computer to SharePoint right from your file system.
- To check the status of your files, add an account, or manage other sync settings, select the blue OneDrive cloud icon in the Windows notification area.