In Microsoft Teams, you can show your desktop, a specific app, presentation, or any file while in a meeting. Watch this brief video to learn how.
- Select Share .
- Select what you want to share:
- Desktop lets you show everything on your screen.
- Window lets you show a specific app.
- PowerPoint lets you show a presentation.
- Browse lets you find the file you want to show.
- After you select what you want to show, a red border surrounds what you’re sharing.
- Select Stop sharing to stop showing your screen.
Note: Linux users won’t see the red border surrounding what they are sharing. Also, window sharing isn’t available for Linux users.