Start 1 on 1 or group calls with anyone in your organization — no matter where you are in Microsoft Teams. Watch this short video to learn how to start making calls using Teams.
- Select Audio call or Video call to start a call from a chat.
- In the command box, type “/call” and choose the person you’d like to reach.
- Hover over someone’s profile photo anywhere in Teams, and select Audio call from their contact card.
Dial an outside number
Note: If your organization has an Enterprise Voice or Business Voice license, you can call anyone from Teams even if they’re not using it.
- Select Calls.
- Select Dial a number to call any number — even if they’re not using Teams.
View history and listen to voicemails
- Select History to view missed calls.
Select Voicemail to listen to a voicemail, and then select More actions > Call back to return someone’s call.