A Microsoft SharePoint team site connects you and your team to the content, information, and apps you need. Watch this short video to learn how to navigate your team site.
- See News for the latest happenings with your team, such as news posts, information, and updates.
- Select Add to create a news post or a news link.
- When someone adds or edits a file, page, or list, Activity lets you see this at a glance.
- Documents shows items from the default document library. You can add documents by dragging and dropping them here.
- Select Settings > Change the look to customize the look of your team site including your theme and header.
Left navigation pane
- Use Search this site to look for files on the site.
- Store and share files in Documents — a default document library for your team.
- Manage your site with Site contents.
- Move different navigation sites up and down with Edit.