With your files saved to OneDrive, you can create files and folders to manage your work. Watch this short video to learn how to:
Create a file in OneDrive
- Select New and choose the type of file you want.
- To rename the file, click the file name in the title bar, for example Document, and then type a name.All changes are automatically saved in the Office online apps, so when you go back to OneDrive, your new file is already saved.
Create a file in an Office desktop app
- Open a desktop app, like a Word, Excel , or PowerPoint.
- Select File > Save As.
- Select your OneDrive work or school account.
- Type a name for the file and select Save.
- Select New > Folder.
- Type a name for the folder and select Create.
- Select the files you want and drag them into the folder.