Creating a page in SharePoint Online is a great way to communicate ideas or information to your team. Watch this short video to learn how to get started.
- From your site, select New > Page.
- Choose a template and select Create page.
- Select the title to edit the text.
- Select Change image to choose a new image. You can also choose a new focal point for that image.
- Select the plus sign to add a new section and choose the layout you want for that section.
- Select the plus sign within the section and choose a web part.After you insert a web part, you can edit and customize it however you want.
- To delete a web part or section, select it and choose Delete.
- When you’re done, select Save as draft if you’re not ready to publish yet or select Publish.
- Select Promote to help others find your page.