Running a small or medium-sized law firm is hard work. You need to build strong client relationships, stay ahead of case deadlines, and make sure your staff has what they need to collaborate and respond quickly to clients. In addition, you’re juggling vendor due diligence requirements, and the ever-present risk of a cybersecurity attack.
The following are five reasons why Microsoft 365 Business Premium enables you to gain peace of mind and better serve your clients:
- Enhance the way people collaborate. Allow your staff to reduce reliance on email and speed up response times to co-counsel, opposing counsel, and clients by giving them a centralized, highly secure place to chat, meet, and work together with Microsoft 365 and Teams.
- Secure your data more easily in the cloud. Make it easier for lawyers to circulate case files quickly and more securely by keeping sensitive information off laptop hard drives with OneDrive and SharePoint for Business. And, with automatic sync, your trusted team can access, edit, or collaborate on the latest versions of documents in real time.
- Control who can access case data—and who can’t. Better protect business data and client information by setting clear rules for who can access it, and when. Leverage features like custom permissions, security groups. Apply security policies remotely across various devices with Intune.
- Help protect your firm from cyberattacks. Small and medium businesses are the new frontier for hackers. Help guard personal client information, case files, and your firm’s reputation with advanced threat protection tools from Microsoft Defender for Office 365.
- Meet vendor due diligence requirements more easily. Simplify compliance with complicated and time-consuming legal industry standards by gaining better visibility into your own data privacy and authentication processes with tools like Microsoft Compliance Manager.
Law firms can enhance legal team efficiency and better protect their business with Microsoft 365 Business Premium, which includes SharePoint, Teams, advanced security tools, and more. Contact Xantrion to learn how to get started.