The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful planning and execution of all firm projects.
- Plan, develop and implement projects.
- Establish and maintain project management standards and procedures.
- Prepare project proposals for client approval.
- Coordinate the development of project scope, cost estimates, resource requirements and timelines.
- Coordinate project personnel requirements and regularly communicate anticipated needs to operating managers.
- Coordinate third party resources required to execute projects.
- Educate clients on project process and negotiate scope variations.
- Ensure accuracy of project billing.
- Perform learning lookback on completed projects to continuously improve project cost estimates.
- Establish and train others on best practices for use of ConnectWise as a project management tool.
- Maintain standards and checklists for common projects such as client on-boarding, off-boarding, relocations and technology upgrades which need to be
repeated at multiple clients.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned, dependent upon the workload and shifting responsibilities of the department.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 2+ years project management experience.
- Fundamental understanding of information technology systems including servers, network devices, end points, operating systems and network protocols.
- Positive attitude.
- Able to develop consensus among stakeholders with competing priorities.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working constructively in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Able to multitask,manage time, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Able to foster strong relationships internally and externally.
- Can follow directions, as well as apply judgment and be flexible as the situation warrants.
- Digital dexterity and hand/eye coordination in operation of office equipment.
- Light lifting and carrying of computers and computer equipment.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Frequent alpha/numeric keyboarding.
- Oral communications over the phone and in person.
- Periodic travel to customer offices.
- Follow and support company policies and procedures as well as all local, state, and federal laws.
- Always maintain confidentiality of company and customer records and information.
- Maintain a professional image, adhering to Xantrion’s dress code.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- PMP certification preferred.
- MSP experience preferred.
- 100% of medical, dental and vision for you and your family.
- 401K with company match up to 4% of salary.
- 17 days / year PTO.
- Certification and training reimbursement.
- Bonuses for referring new clients or employees.
Commensurate with skills and experience.
- Must have high speed internet; dial up or satellite internet is not acceptable.
- Must use Xantrion provided tools to execute job functions.