IT Support Engineer
Since 2000, continued growth has hastened our need for IT support engineers. This information technology position is based in Oakland, California, and
is ideal for people who are ready to be challenged by real world applications and want to develop their system administrator skills. As part of our
service team, you will go onsite with customers and resolve email support requests in a timely manner. Two years from now, you will look back and discover
you have taken your IT support engineer skills and success to the next level.
- Knowledgeable about current Microsoft Office Suites.
- Familiar with backup technologies (VEEAM, Crashplan, etc.)
- Familiar with anti-virus technologies (AV Defender, etc.)
- Familiar with software deployment technologies (ghost, repackaging tools.)
- Knowledgeable about basic networking (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, subnetting.)
- Familiar with remote access technologies (VPN, dial-up, terminal services.)
- Knowledgeable about current Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 4 - 8 years of technical support or 1 - 2 years junior system administrator experience.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- 4 year Bachelor's degree.
- Relevant certifications (MCP, CCNA, etc.)
- Experience in customer service.
- 100% of medical, dental and vision for you and your family.
- 401K with company match up to 4% of salary.
- 17 days / year PTO.
- Certification and training reimbursement.
- Bonuses for referring new clients or employees.
Commensurate with skills and IT support engineer experience.
If you're among the best of the best and ready to take your IT support engineer career to the next level, apply today.