IT Support Engineer
(Remote – Pacific Standard Time)
If you’re looking to learn from a winning information technology team and receive outstanding benefits that support your family- while working for a company that takes a people-first approach to business, we invite you to explore our IT support engineer position.
This is a remote role working during Pacific Standard Time.
- On-call is no more than 2 weeks/year, compensated and low call volume
- Clients use a standard tech stack, and we separate from clients that aren’t professional
- We promote from within whenever possible
Hear from Noah Harney, Xantrion
Field Service Engineer
Required Technical Support Experience and Qualifications
- 2 to 6 years of technical support experience
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Knowledgeable about current Microsoft Office Suites
- Familiar with backup technologies (VEEAM, Crashplan, etc.)
- Familiar with anti-virus technologies (AV Defender, etc.)
- Familiar with software deployment technologies (ghost, repackaging tools)
- Knowledgeable about basic networking (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, subnetting)
- Familiar with remote access technologies (VPN, dial-up, terminal services)
- Knowledgeable about current Microsoft Windows operating systems
Desired Technical Support Experience and Qualifications
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant certifications (MCP, CCNA, etc.)
- Experience in customer service
- Salary commensurate with IT support engineer experience.
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Certification reimbursement and annual training budget
- 17 Days PTO per year in addition to paid training days
- 401K match up to 4% of salary
Please visit our careers page to learn more about our company culture and values.
Xantrion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.