IT Support Engineer – $5,000 Signing Bonus
Want to join a great team? Looking to take your IT support skills to the next level? Is working in a cybersecurity and information technology company that’s made inclusion a cornerstone of their success one of your goals?
Then look no further. Our woman and minority-owned IT company has been providing growth opportunities for technical support engineers since 2000. Our team is so outstanding, we’ve won numerous awards, including CRN’s Pioneer 250 and The Business Times Best Places to Work.
If you’re looking to join a progressive company and ready to take your IT support career to the next level, apply today.
Required Technical Support Experience and Qualifications
- 2 to 6 years of technical support experience.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Knowledgeable about current Microsoft Office Suites.
- Familiar with backup technologies (VEEAM, Crashplan, etc.)
- Familiar with anti-virus technologies (AV Defender, etc.)
- Familiar with software deployment technologies (ghost, repackaging tools.)
- Knowledgeable about basic networking (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, subnetting.)
- Familiar with remote access technologies (VPN, dial-up, terminal services.)
- Knowledgeable about current Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Desired Technical Support Experience and Qualifications
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree.
- Relevant certifications (MCP, CCNA, etc.)
- Experience in customer service.
- Salary commensurate with IT support engineer experience.
- 100% of medical, dental, vision for you and your family.
- 401K with company match up to 4% of salary.
- 17 days/year PTO.
- Certification and training reimbursement.
- Bonuses for referring new clients or employees.
Commensurate with skills and IT support engineer experience.
Xantrion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.