Associate Consultant - $7k Signing BonusThis position is ideal for people who are interested in implementing and maintaining Windows based networks and looking to be rewarded for their hard work.
You must be experienced with:
- Advanced desktop support
- Microsoft desktop and server systems, MS Exchange, Active Directory
- Backup Technologies (Live Vault, Backup Exec)
- Symantec Anti-virus Corporate Edition
- Software deployment technologies (ghost, repackaging tools)
- Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, subnetting)
- Remote access technologies (VPN, dial-up, terminal services)
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Exceptional communication skills
- 4 year Bachelor's degree
- Relevant certifications (MCP, MCSE, MCITP, CCNA)
- Experience in customer service
- Top notch benefits
- Up to $80,000 in salary, commensurate with skills and experience
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- 401K with company match up to 4% of salary
- Profit sharing
- 17 days / year PTO ,and more for long time employees
- Certification and training reimbursement
- Bonuses for referring new clients or employees
- Cloud technology experience
- The opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients and network environments
- A flexible schedule and autonomy in performing your work
- A collegial, down-to-earth environment
Complete this form to submit an application:
1. What is the compelling reason that a job seeker should come work for Xantrion?
2. Explain the hiring process once a qualified job seeker is asked to start the process?
3. What is it like to be an entry –level system administrator at Xantrion?