Help Desk Technician
Are you ready to save the day — or at least a client's sanity? Xantrion may be the company for you. We're looking for I.T. superheroes to join our thriving consulting firm headquartered in the beautiful, dynamic San Francisco Bay Area.
If you can wow us with your skills, you'll join a company that provides:
- Top notch benefits
- Up to $60,000 in salary, commensurate with skills and experience
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- 401K with company match up to 4% of salary
- Profit sharing
- 17 days / year PTO, and more for long time employees
- Certification and training reimbursement
- Bonuses for referring new clients or employees
- Cloud technology experience
- The opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients and network environments
- A collegial, down-to-earth environment
You must be experienced with:
- Current Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Current Microsoft Office Suites
- Backup Technologies (Live Vault, Backup Exec)
- Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition
- Software deployment technologies (ghost, repackaging tools)
- Basic Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, subnetting)
- Remote access technologies (VPN, dial-up, terminal services)
We also require:
- At least 6 months of relevant experience
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Exceptional communication skills
Ideally you will also have:
- 4 year Bachelor's degree
- Relevant certifications (MCP, CCNA, ect.)
- Experience in customer service
Complete this form to submit an application:
1. What is the compelling reason that a job seeker should come work for Xantrion?
2. Explain the hiring process once a qualified job seeker is asked to start the process?
3. What is it like to be an entry –level system administrator at Xantrion?