Disaster Preparedness - Bounce back from any disaster large or small
Data is the lifeblood of your business. Xantrion's disaster preparedness services keep it flowing by helping you develop a data recovery plan and, if necessary, helping you implement it.
Maintaining complete, current data backups is the most critical thing small and midsized businesses can do to protect their ability to bounce back from a natural or manmade disaster. Whatever else your data recovery plan may call for, our online backup system will typically be primary. We set it to back up continuously to a state-of-the-art underground data storage facility in Pennsylvania. We handle any problems, audits, and test restores. You keep working as usual.
If you suffer a deleted file, hardware failure, or natural disaster, your most recent backup is safely offsite, yet easily accessible. You can replace any lost equipment, then restore your data to the moment of interruption, or you can allow us to handle it. Either way, your business can move on with minimal disruption.
For businesses with no time to wait to replace lost equipment, we can set your systems to fail over to another location, with failover design, procedure, and testing best practices to ensure it works as it should, when it must. Alternatively, we can host your systems in our data center to safeguard you against anything that might happen to your offices.
- Simplify and speed up disaster preparedness planning
- Minimize failed backups and the risk of data loss
- Guarantee complete, easily accessible backups at all times
- Ensure business continuity
- Implement business continuity solutions for as much as 33% less than traditional solutions
You can select any or all of the following disaster preparedness solutions from Xantrion:
- Disaster preparedness plans, procedures and plan testing
- Computer network designs with built-in disaster preparedness capabilities
- Offsite hosting with built-in business continuity capabilities
- Online backups
- Based on Autonomy's industry-leading LiveVault technology
- Xantrion configures the service and then monitors the process
- No special agents for Exchange, SQL, or other software
- Snapshots of information available at 15 minute intervals
- Can retain data for 30 days, 1 year or 7 years
Why Choose Xantrion?
- Personalized, strategic approach
- Unlimited 24/7 live phone support
- Two-hour onsite emergency response
- Fixed fees
- 99.95% average system availability
- Best team in the I.T. business
- Client enthusiasm rivaling Apple’s, based on our Net Promoter Score