Secure Cloud - Avoid the drawbacks of well known cloud service providers
Xantrion's Secure Cloud elminates the drawbacks of working with well known cloud service providers such as Google or Rackspace. Whether you need to be PCI compliant, or simply prefer not to worry about any aspect of I.T., we relieve you of the burden of owning and operating your I.T environment, and provide you with better security and user support than you can get almost anywhere else.
We set up, host, and manage your data and applications on a fast, secure, offsite, private network designed for ultimate reliability and easy scalability. We charge only for the network resources, such as computation and storage, that you actually use. We also ensure that your information is always complete, up-to-date, and available on your servers and in a transferable format.
From developing your cloud computing strategy to setting up individual email accounts, no request is too large or too small. We also work with you to avoid out-of-control hosting costs and unaddressed performance issues.
- Free your business from all I.T. concerns
- Enjoy state-of-the-art network design and performance with low capital costs
- Deploy new systems in hours instead of days
- Scale up or down quickly and easily
- Ensure fast, secure, application and data access from anywhere
- Control I.T. expenses by paying only for what you use
- Enjoy best available security and user support
Secure Cloud includes all of these services:
|CIO-level consulting ||State-of-the-art network design and data center facility |
|Xantrion Constant Monitoring service||24/7 access to cloud computing experts and user support|
Data and applications reside in a virtual private network
Why Choose Xantrion?
- Personalized, strategic approach
- Unlimited 24/7 live phone support
- Two-hour onsite emergency response
- Fixed fees
- 99.95% average system availability
- Best team in the I.T. business
- Client enthusiasm rivaling Apple’s, based on our Net Promoter Score
What is Cloud Computing and When Might the Various Options be Appropriate for You?